Do you need help with your bioanalytical support to Discovery, Development or Clinical studies?
Causon Consultancy Limited (CCL) can provide Bioanalytical Consultancy to help Pharmaceutical Companies and Contract Research Organisations (CRO's) to meet their bioanalytical requirements.
Dr. Roger Causon, Director of Causon Consultancy Limited, has over 35 years experience of working
with bioanalytical scientists to facilitate the provision of quality bioanalytical support within demanding timelines. This includes 17 years with GlaxoSmithKline as Section Leader and Bioanalysis, DMPK Outsourcing Manager followed by 4 years as Director of Exploratory Bioanalysis with Shire Pharmaceuticals. Roger is experienced with managing outsourced regulatory and non-regulated bioanalysis at UK, European and North American CRO's.
What is on offer:-
- Bioanalytical Consultancy & Outsourcing
- Bioanalytical CRO Selection, Oversite & Monitoring
- Bioanalytical Lab. Inspections & Technical Audits
- Bioanalytical Logistics including Lab Manuals, PK Sample Tubes & Labels, Sample Collection & Temperature Controlled Sample Shipments
- Bioanalytical Protocol, Data & Report Reviews
- Bioanalytical Contributions to Regulatory Submissions & Answers to Regulatory Questions
- Bioanalytical Staff Recruitment
- Non-Compartmental Pharmacokinetics (PK) & Toxicokinetics (TK) Analyses
- Metabolite investigations using LC-HRMS
Contact Roger today at :-Roger.Causon@googlemail.com for a FREE initial consultation!